- 6,450 lb. @ 4.6 ft. Maximum lifting capacity
- 29.0 Ft. Tip height
- 1.9’W x 4.6’H x 9.0’L Stowed Dimensions
- 4,100 lbs. Unladen Weight
- LESS THAN 24” WIDE COMPACT DESIGN
- DUAL RUBBER CONTINUOUS TRACKS
- 360 DEGREE CONTINUOUS ROTATION
- PATENTED TURN-OVER PROTECTION SYSTEM
- ANTI-TWO BLOCK
- WIRELESS RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- PROPORTIONAL 5-SECTION BOOM
- 53 OUTRIGGER POSITIONS
- AUTOMATIC HOOK STOW SYSTEM
- OVER-WINDING PREVENTION DEVICE AND ALARM
- MINIMUM WIRE ROPE AUTOMATIC STOP
- ON BOARD SELF-DIAGNOSTIC COMPUTER SYSTEM
- CENTRALLY LOCATED INFINITELY VARIABLE CONTROLS
- HEXAGONAL BOOM DESIGN
- WORKING AREA LIMITATION
- HYDRAULIC CIRCUIT PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
The SPYDERCRANE is equipped with a wireless radio-remote control system, which frees the operator of being tethered to the crane for unlimited operator positioning. The cranes is also equipped with 360 degree continuous rotation and the Infinitely Variable Control System to include automatic throttler advancement upon hydraulic demand.
The URW295 has many standard safety features which include a Turn-Over Protection System, anti-two block system, automatic hook stow system, over-winding prevention, minimum wire rope automatic stop, working area limitation, hydraulic circuit pressure relief valve, and a hook safety latch.
The Turn-Over Protection System is a SPYDERCRANE patented system that is one of the most advanced safety features in the crane industry today. It continuously monitors ground-bearing pressure at each outrigger regardless of configuration, and automatically sounds an alarm and restricts unsafe crane functions, helping to reduce the chance of injuries and crane tipping.
The unique design of the SPYDERCRANE permits each outrigger leg to be adjusted independently, so the crane can be leveled on uneven surfaces. All models offer multiple leg extensions positions and multiple leg angle positions, making it easy to set up around obstacles. The URW295 has a total of 53 outrigger positions for versatility and maximum lifting capabilities.
SPYDERCRANE’s unique hexagonal-shaped boom design provides increased rigidity, greatly reduces sway and increases accuracy and safety in crane operations. There is also an on board self-diagnostic system to continually indicate the cranes operating status and helps reduce downtime by providing complete service diagnostics.
The URW295 is also available a searcher hook, auxiliary 2,000 lb. winch with 330’ of wire rope, MILAR non-marking tracks, Power-Grip glass handler, and a custom SPYDERCRANE tandem axle trailer for easy mobility to each job site.